Little crossover (Frankenstein+classical Moriary+Andrew Scott).
Little crossover (Frankenstein+classical Moriary+Andrew Scott).
This is insanely useful!
current sexuality: Andrew Scott in period costume
I was doing so well.
Then he had to bring in the hat.
Why did he bring in the hat?
SAME LET’S TALK ABOUT THIS
let’s talk about the fact that
- allison speaks french perfectly and everyone melts when she whispers filthy things in french to them
- scott and erica and cora speak spanish and have way too much fun pretending to trashtalk the rest when they’re actually just discussing last saturday’s episode of the novela they’re watching (cora is rolling her eyes at scott and erica because six years in south america might have taught her a lot of spanish but not the smallest bit of appreciation for culebrones)
- kira speaks japanese and korean and lydia is always delighted to have someone to help her study new languages, so they have long conversations in either language for lydia to practice her accent
or about how kira and stiles and boyd and lydia are huge nerds and the rest of the pack has a “buddy system" set up so someone always makes sures to force them to leave their studying/reading/show-watching/gaming and go to bed before two am, because otherwise the four of them will spend the entire night taking turns to go for coffee and go to sleep at sunrise
or maybe about cora and allison and kira waking up at sunrise to go jogging and erica threatening to murder them if they try to make her go with them again, and lydia just glarring at them and turning around and hiding her face in stiles’ neck and going back to sleep.
or isaac and lydia and boyd pursing their lips and raising their eyebrows in silent judgement while kira, scott and stiles yell at each other over over who gets to play the next level of portal
and the wolves going out together during full moons and coming back home dirty and tired and happy after running and playing around to blow energy off, to find lydia and stiles waiting for them at sunrise with starbucks coffee and a hundred muffins
or about the skype calls and videoconferences while they are scattered along four different states for college, and lydia organizing trips to meet up and surprising each other when one of them has a free weekend and can go visit the others
let’s talk about pack having this one bank account when all of them transfers some money every month because they plan to travel one day
and they discuss it sometimes when they are all sitting on the floor of mccall’s living room, drinking and cuddling. And Kira wants to actually see Japan, as all of them does, i mean, who doesn’t want to visit japan at least once, and she mentions it, comfortably leaning against stiles’ chest. And Cora and Erica discuss going to south america, to brazil, argentina, uruguay, wherever they can, while boyd nods and makes sure to kiss both of them on the neck every once and then.
And they all talk about europe, and lydia goes on and on about seeing italy and greece but she tries to keep it cool, even though stiles is teasing her horribly. they all think about spain with longing and france and isaac just tries to listen to all conversations at all while scott holds him in his arms.
and they collect the money and after some time their plans start to get more specific and one day they manage to go to every place they planned.
it’s all very cheap and complicated but i can just imagine the bunch of them getting lost among paris streets and swimming in ocean in portugal at night, getting completely soaked in london. people look at them with bewilderment because there’s so many people being so affectionate and tactile with each other.
traveling during autumn in the poorly maintained and cold and noisy trains this side of southamerica, and filling half of a car and piling up to keep themselves warm. sleeping in the beach during the summer, in spain, under the stars, and having to wake scott to talk to a life guard who thinks they’re drunk
(and being at brazil for the carnivals and none of them speak portuguese but all of them end up dancing on the street, even lydia and boyd) (and going together to a nudist beach in italy and erica being the only one who doesn’t blush the littlest bit) (and getting wasted in berlin) (and digging through bookshops in london, with kira yelling everytime she finds something particularly rare and lydia shushing her but being just as excited)
(and getting lost and separated in a mall in tokyo, and kira has to look for them and finds them in the most ridiculous situations) (and stiles falling into one of the canals in venice, and erica denying that she might have pushed him) (and everyone flirting with isaac everywhere and it turning into the running joke of the group)
and after almost a year of traveling and spending all of their savings and after scott has gotten a new tattoo for each continent they’ve visited and they’ve made friends all over and they are tired and happy and even more in love than before, if possible
and with the last of the money they’d saved during college, plus some of the hale+martin+hale+boyd money, they end up getting a house somewhere in upstate new york (and they get serious jobs to cover up but secretly they run a supernatural investigations agency and you can’t convince otherwise)
i’m torn because i desperately want them to go to poland but as the same time there’s no reason to go to poland, it’s not a happy place BUT if they did i would like them to ride in crappy barely working trains all through the country from berlin to krakow only for them to get pictures with wawel’s dragon
ohhhh and their future home would be gigantic and so spacious!
they would have single bedrooms/gabinets, but also this half the floor big pack room with the floor being covered entirely in futons so they ca all sleep there
and bathroom with open shower and bath built into the floor, because stiles would rather avoid baths and just take quick showers with lydia, soaping each other hair and discussing something in annoyed voice, while erica takes her time getting clean with boyd and isaac in the bathtub
and they have this whole schedule who cooks which day of the month and it’s always risky because erica tends to make the most tongue-burning hot food and stiles just makes fries and fries and burgers, but isaac actually tries a lot at vegan food and it’s going pretty well
allison is hopeless at it so she just orders something fancy for her day and they all roll with it after the curry fiasco
they don’t really visit any restaurants but all the local museums know them
they’d have the biggest library and everytime they travel for a mission or an investigation they’ll end up coming back home with more books. lydia, kira and stiles take any case that sounds like it might be vampires, because vampires have a tendency to hoard, and when they beat up a vampire they always end up finding old manuscripts and bestiaries and weird first editions of obscure novels
and scott, allison, boyd and erica would travel in bikes; and sometimes kira with scott or with allison; and the rest would pile themselves in a car or the huge van they keep for long trips.
and kira, and stiles would always get themselves in trouble during investigations for taking dumb risks, and erica and isaac and allison would always end up getting mouthy during “diplomatic” dialogues with werewolf packs so lydia and scott would have to step up to pacify the situation. and cora and boyd would always be overly protective of lydia and stiles because they are the most “human" of all of them, and stiles would always tease them about it and receive a glare and a "we’ll let you get stabbed next time, you’ll see" but still protect him
and lydia and boyd and stiles investigating to find a cure for lycanthropy! (tho scott doesn’t really want it anymore, but to help other people bitten against their will) and allison slowly changing the code of all hunters and creating alliances between packs and hunters all over the country *_*
I just want Sebastian Moran who’s such a good guy to Jim
- Sebastian who worships the ground Jim walks on
- He realises Jim is so withdrawn and cold and nasty because he’s had a horrible life, and in no way is he going to make that worse for him
- Sebastian falling in love with Jim but not caring if Jim loves him back, just as long as having someone love him will bring happiness to his life
- Sebastian coming home from hits at 5am and handing a mcdonalds bag to an insomniac Jim, not caring that he had to stash his gun in a shady bush and stand in a queue covered in dirt, as long as Jim got his favourite burger and milkshake
- Sebastian getting a tailored suit and wearing it to meetings even though he hates how restrictive it is and how it makes him feel trapped, because Jim looks a little bit breathless when he sees him walk into the room
- Sebastian having a day off and making sure to record all Jims favourite reality shows while he’s busy out taking meetings
- Sebastian firing the maid because she makes Jim uncomfortable, and not caring one bit that the cleaning duties of the flat fall to him
- Sebastian sitting on the couch with Jim in the middle of the night and just holding him as he scratches and sobs and screams about his nightmares
- Sebastian Moran doing everything in his power to make Jim happy!
some happy moran headcanons:
- sebastian moran is a dweeb. he laughs a lot. he smiles a lot and makes dumb faces behind jim’s back.
- for a while he had really long shaggy hair that he’d throw into a ponytail for work, but people kept yanking on it in close combat so he chopped…
2014 Academy Award Winners
The Great Gatsby Costume Design Appreciation Post
jared leto wow
I just cried a bit
Very thoughtfull and perfect