Moriarty colour palette
Moriarty colour palette
Look what blood-suits-and-tears got me along with some other magazine articles about Mr C and H and a MorMor one-shot! Thank you so much, darling!
My dearest Elisa finally got my “Christmas card” :D
Let me show you how it’s impossible to NOT be sexually attracted to this Irish Adonis.
SURE, his smile lights up the room
with his crinkly eyes and beautiful dimples and his beautiful everything
but when he fucking smOLDERS
How CAN anyone not be sexually attracted to this steaming cup of Irish coffee?!
ANDREW SMOLDERING IS MY LIFE ESSENCE
HOW DO I CHOOSE 10 FAVOURITE THINGS?!
- Jim manipulating Sebastian into thinking he’s the one in charge during sex.
- The dynamic of Moran and Moriarty’s ‘relationship’. They are both great forces that aren’t supposed to collide and work together as one. But they do in a really fucked up, twisted and wicked way.
- That, although Sebastian Moran isn’t a peaceful man in general, he embodies the solid rock in their ‘relationship’. Sort of.
- Their sex life. Their neverending, creative and experimental way of showing how drawn, physicall, they are to each other.
- Those little (and sometimes not so little) moments when one of them gets quite possessive.
- Sebastian Moran’s love for Jim Moriarty’s soft tummy.
- Jim Moriarty wearing Sebastian Moran’s dogtags. Even after Reichenbach and during his years of playing dead.
- Their bantering, bickering and sassy wits. Also their fights.
- When either Sebastian or Jim show a little bit of themselves. It doesn’t matter when, why or how. But those moments are special and are not to be ignored.
- Jim wearing Sebastian’s shirts.
Stop apologizing for the things you enjoy eating.
Stop apologizing for the things you enjoy wearing.
Stop apologizing for how you prefer to spend your day.
Stop apologizing for the things that make you happy.
Was it normal for two grown sets of twins to share one couch most Saturdays? Probably not. Was it needed for them to be happy? Certainly. Everyone had their own little spot and that’s what made them feel alright, it was their anchor in a crazy world and the only thing they had to look forward to.
Each Saturday that all the men’s schedules matched up they found themselves with boxes of Chinese carry out littering the floor around them and a crappy movie on tv. It wasn’t so much the interaction they craved or the feeling of another person beside them but rather that un-awkward silence. Richard liked to describe it to Severin with one word; peace.
The littlest Moriarty would curl up between his brother and his lover, he’d pull them close to him so he could steal both their warmth. He was so happy right there, so content. He often fell asleep and would snore softly through the ending of the movie not ever noticing the way Severin watched him sleep.
Sebastian would sit on the other side of Jim pretending to be solely focused on whatever they were watching but it was hard- he didn’t have the greatest attention span. Because of this he’d quell the growing boredom by tracing small words across Jim’s forearm. Occasionally he’d hear Jim groan. Jim would glare at him and ask, “did you really just spend the past five minutes writing penis? Mature Sebastian.” He’d never tell him to stop though.
So perhaps it was rather odd that the twins enjoyed their mutual cuddle sessions but it had to be less odd than the orgies they had afterwards.